Hello

Options
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 27 with two wonderful boys and a wonderful husband. Hoping to have more, but need to lose weight first.

271305.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! and congratulations on making a decision to get fit. I am new here as well, and I have a 22 month old little one. Tracking my calories and exercise has really been helpful...

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • mikola
    Options
    hi my name is michael whats your name:laugh:
  • kkeiper
    kkeiper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I am really enjoying the tracking. I never realized how much I ate before.
  • kkeiper
    Options
    My name is Kendra.

271305.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

cz38.gif that was funny.

Welcome to MFP kkeiper! I'm sure that was unintentional...I mean about the part about you wanting to have more...husbands or kids? lol
  • mikola
    Options
    hi my name is michael whats your name:laugh
    email me somebody.
  • kkeiper
    Options
    OK so my thoughts got scrambled. I meant more children. I don't think my husband would like more men around. He says he doesn't get enough time with me as it is. LOL
  • carlimarie219
    Options
    Hello I am new as well i dont know how to write my own blog?? Anyways Congrats and i was wondering if they weight the say you'll be in such amt of time is true or not>>?
  • dtjr06
    Options
    :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mikola
    Options
  • mikola
    Options
    :blushing:
  • mikola
    Options
    i am to how old are you:sad:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new as well i dont know how to write my own blog?? Anyways Congrats and i was wondering if they weight the say you'll be in such amt of time is true or not>>?

You mean on the home page? That green button you push? Nah... It tells ya that if you ate and/or exercised just as you have today, then it "guesses" that you'll be at that weight. Of course, it doesn't take into account TOM or stress or plateaus or any of that other stuff that just comes with living. It is kind of fun though and a good motivator.