I joined Curves a month ago today! (Current stats)

Options
elynnuh
elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
I wish I had taken before/after pictures now, but I'm still excited with the results I have seen and what the scale/measuring tape says. I started Curves 4/10/12 and my stats then were:

Starting Weight: 237 pounds

Bust: 41.50
Waist: 35.50
Abdomen: 47.50
Hip: 54.00
Thigh: 30.00
Arm: 15.50

With a BMI of 37.12 and Body Fat % of 43.90

Today I was 229 pounds!

Bust: 40.50 (-1.00 since last month)
Waist: 34.50 (-1.00 since last month)
Abdomen: 46.50 (-1.00 since last month)
Hip: 52.00 (-2.00 since last month)
Thigh: 29.50 (-1.00 since last month)
Arm: 15.00 (-.50 since last month)

BMI as of today 35.86 and Body Fat % of 42.80

I still have a long way to go, but it is nice to know I am making progress. I was so excited I felt like sharing! In addition to MFP and watching my calories I have been working out at Curves 3-4 days a week and doing my JM 30 DS dvd at home. Also drinking lots of water!

Replies

• 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's a lot of progress in 1 short month!
  • EmMul
    EmMul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been at Curves for a little over a month as well. I had very similar results for my first month check-in last week. I absolutely love going. I feel so much stronger than when I started.

Keep up the good work!
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been at Curves for a little over a month as well. I had very similar results for my first month check-in last week. I absolutely love going. I feel so much stronger than when I started.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I really enjoy going to there as well. The members are friendly and it has been nice having conversations with them. Congrats on your progress as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!