Support and Friends Wanted

Options
Hi I have been a member for a month or so and am looking for support and friendship.

I have already lost about 50 pounds and am working on the remaining 50. I work out every morning and have recently ordered the BodyBugg. Haven't recieved it yet.. How do others like it?

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Hi .I like to use MFP cause it helps me to stay on track . plus i get alot of motivation from alot of my MFP's .get ready to get support from all of us. add request sent.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Every morning implies you have a routine, yay! Stick with that and you will see amazing results!

Congrats on your 50 pound loss!

Add me and I'll be your friend! :)
  • Bobbiehenderson
    Bobbiehenderson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HI! feel free to add me. I am working on loseing my last 25 pounds are so. I work out every day I do the Turbo Fire it is amazing and 3 nights a week I go to a Zumba class at the High School.
  • csewell88
    csewell88 Posts: 6
    Options
    Love the BodyBugg. I've used it pretty continuously for a couple of years and it helped me drop 60 lbs. Got lazy over the winter and stopped wearing it, regained 10 lbs, so back to the Bugg this week. I have one that talks to my iPhone and after an initial learning curve, I love it. This was the missing component for me, I never knew when I was doing enough exercise. I'd love to be your friend. I need someone to talk me down when I want to comfort eat. Need to drop another 20-25 lbs. Congrats on how far you've come. No one knows how hard it is till you've done it.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me (and that goes for anyone reading this). I've lost over 30 lbs, looking to lose another 60 lbs and have been on MFP for 75 days now. I log in every day and try to provide positive support to those I'm friends with. I started this journey on my own to prove to myself I could do it. When I opened myself up to friends here, I found so much support from those trying to achieve the same end goal that I am. It's fantastic.

Congratulations on your success and continued success with your journey.
  • Frannie1982
    Frannie1982 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Going to add you! :) (Anyone else is free to add me as well!)
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats on that terrific weight loss!! You can add me as a friend if you'd like. :smile: Oh and I have never heard of Bodybugg? What is that?
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go so far! That's awesome. Feel free to add me!
  • TracyTucci
    TracyTucci Posts: 35
    Options
    feel free to add me! Your doing great!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight lost...way to go....please add me!
  • anglfrmylvr
    anglfrmylvr Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi just started using this recently and I've got a long road ahead of me. looking to add people for friends and support. I have just started using the slim fast shakes..it worked after having my daughter so I'm hoping it works after my boys.
  • personthandi
    Options
    hi my name is thandi and just started to day well last night i log in for the first time i am a diabetic and i think this will help me to lose pounds and keep my blood sugars under control
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    It is definitely easier to do with lots of support! Especially when those that are supporting you have the same goals! I sent you a friend request!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Congrats on the 50 lbs gone!!!! I love my Body Bugg. Mine talks with my phone...it's nice to see through out the day where my numbers are. : )
  • MadeInDade305
    Options
    Congrats and Welcome!!! Request sent :)
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm a Personal Trainer and can offer support and advice! :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I love having/giving motivation & support!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me... im working on the last 40 pounds!
  • Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm always looking for people to support and people can support me
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss..... Good Job..... Feel free (and anyone else) to add me :)