Started P90X

Options
Good morning Everyone,

I have started P90X on 7th May, I was just wondering how many people have done the 90 days and what results people have gotta from it.

Thanks

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I've done it.

I didn't strictly follow the diet, but between that and running I've lost 50lbs since last May, then just stayed where I was at, but not trying NEARLY has hard as I did when I was trying to lose.

I did get smaller, and I did get stronger. It's WELL worth the effort. I started another round of it just last week.
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi,

I've done one round of P90x hybrid (running on days instead of yoga and kempo). I started my second round of the program yesterday but I'm upping my weights and lowering my reps this time round. I regret not taking before photos, so I would suggest doing this so you have something to compare yourself to at the end of it. I can honestly say that by day 90 I felt so much stronger and my muscles are more defined than when I first started. I didn't follow the nutrition plan but I upped my protein intake and cut right back on junk food. I loved the workouts, some of them felt harder than others but the challenge was good. It's nice that it's a program where you can always be progressing whether it's knocking out a nother rep or lifting a heavier weight. It's good because if you write down what you're doing on the workout sheets you can really see your improvement week after week.

Good luck and hope you really enjoy it!
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have just finished 90 days. Check out my profile to see my results. Not bad for 90 days. :)
  • coachbeav
    coachbeav Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done a round of P90X, P90X2, and now am doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid and love the results. I have gone from 190lbs to 167lbs and from over 20% body fat to 12%. My goal for this next round is to get down to 8%. I love the programs so much that I became a coach to help others out on their journey so if you want to add me for support and help that'd be great!
  • lillybella
    lillybella Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of classic :)
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of lean... I haven't lost weight or inches but I'm hoping (and praying) for the best! LOL
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You will find over a hundred of threads on this subject. Just search it
  • infernomark
    infernomark Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you very much for your replies everyone.

I am sorry I am new to the site and didnt know how to get back to topic.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I didn't finish it but I had great results. I noticed I was getting stronger and more muscle. Hope it works out for you and keep with it!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I bought it yesterday and want to start it next week. For some reason, all the booklets are in spanish so I have to go back to walmart to get the english version...
  • infernomark
    Options
    I am now on Day 4 and just did the Yoga workout,

It was the toughest 90 minute workout ever!! Okay I am not the most flexible guy in the world but I am now looking forward to the challenge of improvement.

I will post 30, 60 and 90 days picture to show if I have changed or not.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I am now on Day 4 and just did the Yoga workout,

It was the toughest 90 minute workout ever!! Okay I am not the most flexible guy in the world but I am now looking forward to the challenge of improvement.

I will post 30, 60 and 90 days picture to show if I have changed or not.

I have thunder thighs and I am hoping all the yoga warrior lunges will lean me out! hahaha
  • infernomark
    Options
    Oh warrior lunges, I not sure that's what I was calling at the time! :tongue: