Need encouraging friends

Options
I know this sounds a little needy but I need some encouraging friends... :-/ I post things and no one ever joins in on my excitement. kinda makes me not wanna post. Ive lost 19 lbs so far and im really excited about it and no one to share it with. lol.

Replies

• jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing a FABULOUS job. I know what you mean about wanting others to share your excitement - it makes a difference! Please feel free to add me.

Jean
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    19 lbs!! :wink: That is great! Please add me I always try to give support and encouragement!!
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    you can add me! I love to read people's excitement!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I have one friend that comments; out of all the people I am friends with, kinda discouraging when one person responds when I'm commenting like crazy on others' posts!! I'll send you a request. :)
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!:flowerforyou:
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound needy at all, that's what we're all here for right? For encouragement and support! And you should be very excited and proud of yourself for losing 19lbs....I would be throwing myself a party (I've only lost 1 so far). Keep it up girl!! And add me =)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well done on the 19lbs and if you want to add me please do.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job thus far losing 19 lbs! WTG!! :flowerforyou:

Please feel free to add me. :happy:

silvana
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend!
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    add me too... i hear ya loud and clear

SCREAM TO THE WORLD ... we will hear you :) Valerie
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and try to give encouragement where I can. =)
  • Kasm296
    Kasm296 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats...that is amazing!!!! 19 lbs is a huge accomplishment. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Posts and replies are hit & miss. Feel free to add me.
  • DWyatt86
    DWyatt86 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :)

Congrats on your 19lbs. I'm sure you worked very hard and that's definitely something you should celebrate! Keep up the great work.
  • kbehrends
    kbehrends Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats on the 19 pounds gone! Feel free to add me. I could use your encouragement as well!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    That is awesome that you have lost 19lbs already way to go I try to encourage all my friends so please add me if you like Have an awesome day
  • Mandanbil
    Mandanbil Posts: 40
    Options
    Very well done on you weight loss, I always like to send/receive encouragement as I am at the start of my long weight loss journey so I always try and comment and send out positivity to those in a similar battle with their weight, always looking for new friends on here..:wink:
  • nahid101
    nahid101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 50lbs and am so tired of failing all the time. I have the iphone app and started tracking calories
    but it only lasts part of the day. i know if i lose 10lbs i will get motivated . please help
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I totally feel you - I just deleted a bunch of friends cuz I would ALWAYS comment on their successes and I never get any. Feel free to friend me :-)