Congrats!
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • prsusa38
    prsusa38 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your accomplishments. I totally agree with cutting the soda's and fast food out. Very rarely now do I have either, sometimes they just look so darn good though.
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely tiny-well done to you
  • Danielle6384
    Options
    Aspartame causes cancer. Please quit for you own health. Drink regular soda if you are going to drink it and moderate it like you have for the rest of your dietary needs.
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats!... This deserve another cap and gown!
  • BethNoel05
    BethNoel05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Sassy2631
    Sassy2631 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It seems that not many people know how bad aspertame is for you. If I use sweetner it's stevia. And I rarely even do that. Water is the best thing for you.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME!!!!! I cut out all fast food as well but I still drink soda a lot. I drink cLORIE AND SUGAR FREE SODA. Its one of my last vices. I have a few before and after pics posted on my profile, it makes me feel sooooo good to look at them every once in awhile. keep up the great work!!!!

My family was addicted to diet soda, but I got them a Sodastream (bubbly water maker) so now we make bubbly water and a splash of some sort of juice like grape, cranberry, apple or something and it tastes like you're having soda!

Original poster:
    Great job!
  • nancynan850
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic. I can really appreciate all the hard work you are doing. You are a wonderful inspiration for me to lose weight. I have been trying to lose for some time now and seeing your photo actually lets me know it can be done. It amazes me how fast I put on the weight. It really helps to hear from someone who has truly won this battle. CONGRATULATIONS!:happy: :happy:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love before and after pics. Whenever I feel a bit like, oh you know, I'm never gonna hit my goal its great to see evidence of some one who has! Thanks for the uplift!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!