New Friends?!

Options
So I logged off for a couple months and when I came back this morning a ton of my friends had deactivated :( and I got really offtrack... >_> I'm back though!! And I want new encouraging friends :D add me I've still got fifty or so pounds to go, let's help each other :D

Replies

• cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just joined a couple weeks ago, just lost my first pound and I have about 39 more to go. Always looking for more motivational and supportive friends =) Sending you friend request!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    feel free to add me for support :)
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in every day.
  • 5schneids
    5schneids Posts: 4
    Options
    Just joined on monday, and need all the support I can find. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Seonaid74
    Seonaid74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I've been here for about a month and just love the support I get!!
  • proctorcj
    proctorcj Posts: 31
    Options
    And anyone can add me as well...I just recently joined and would love to expand my network on here!! Thanks
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just passed my week mark on this site and lost 1,5kg. I logged in every day for the past 8 days - feel free to add me, I always try to support my pals. :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm always looking to build my "inner circle" :smile:

Best of luck!
  • MegGirl1990
    MegGirl1990 Posts: 21
    Options
    I "fell off the wagon" for a couple months too. But, now it's time to get back on track. We can always use a solid support system :)