I'm in the 160s!!

Options
13»

Replies

• sarita446
    sarita446 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’m a true believer that hard work always pays off! Kudos to you! Keep up the great work!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Right on! You look amazing and you should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait till I get there and I know the excitement is unreal.
  • klmsmock
    klmsmock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! That provides tremendous support and inspiration! =)
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory! :drinker:

I can appreciate it, myself - I'm starting to see numbers on the scale that *I* haven't seen in 15 years. Even though I know I still have quite a ways to go, it's a GOOD feeling to know that I've blasted away 15 years of bad choices.

Well done!
  • grandnana2nine
    Options
    Well done!!! I believe healthy eating and exercise are the only ways to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
  • fitnesscutie
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great Job and soooo inspiring!!! :)
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    That is fantastic!! You SHOULD be very proud of yourself!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That's a great success! You must feel so proud!
  • Missypickles86
    Missypickles86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is such a wonderful accomplishment! I look back on myself in high school 125-130 @ 5'4' and would KILL for that body back. If you dotn mind me asking, what is your general exercise routine? Congrats again on your amazing accomplishment!!!
  • JessJessB
    JessJessB Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much!

My ideal week I go to the gym three times. I do 30-40 minutes of cardio (elliptical or the alternating fast walking & jogging on the track are my favorites), and then 20 minutes of strength training. If I can't make it to the gym I talk the pup for a long walk in the neighborhood- that's really it! I don't have time to go more than that in a week, but so far it's been just the right amount- enough to see results, but not enough to be overwhelming and hard to maintain.
  • JessJessB
    JessJessB Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No kidding- age really does give perspective on all those insecurities!
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Great job!
  • harleykat64
    harleykat64 Posts: 70
    Options
    Your story is extremely inspirational to me! you have the same height and almost the same starting weight as me, I am halfway there and hope to one day be able to post the same great sucess you are having!
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! i dream of the days of 160.. i don't even remember the time i was ever in that zone.. must've been in the early 90's.... good job!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    gahhhh about 5 lbs and ill be there. i cant not wait ! i dont even remember the last time i was 160 ..my goal is 150 for now... i will reevaluate then
  • cecehite19
    cecehite19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results and all of your hard work!!! Amazing! :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Congrats on your amazing success. Keep up the great work.
  • Jaxper
    Jaxper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And best of luck with the last 8 lbs!
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    God - I said the same thing. I was 160 when I started dating my (now) husband 10 years ago! What I would give to be starting at 160 instead of 225!

Congratulations on your success! It's so inspiring to see that it can be done with hard work and dedication!
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congratulations, you should be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!