I'm wearing "that" shirt today.

Options
You know. The one that didn't fit right when you bought it. You wore it a few times just because you felt obligated to. Then put it back on the hangar to wear "someday" when you got smaller.

Today is Someday.

I'm wearing that shirt today. I like the way it fits. It's a little tight around the arms so my biceps and triceps are on display but not in a tacky way.

This shirt is going into the "rotation"

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :drinker:
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a great feeling - way to go!
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    woohoo!! Lets see some pics! :wink:
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    this is so hilarious because we all know exactly what you're talking about.

congratulations, keep up the good work. you're an inspiration to us all.
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    And wait to see how good it feels when "that" shirt becomes to big and you have to give it away!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I can hardly wait to get the clothes that still have the tags on them into my rotation. I here them calling...Marianne....oh Mariaaaaanne...lol

Congrats!!!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    AWESOME! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    SA-WEET! :drinker:
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nice I can't wait for "that" day:flowerforyou:
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nice I can't wait for "that" day:flowerforyou:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    that is so great!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...soon it will be ur fave shirt. Today is my first day - can't wait to get there!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to get into that dress I bought for this purpose! :wink:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey good job!! By the way how is your head after about knocking yourself out on the weight bar? LOL
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    NICE!!

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm waiting for "that" shirt, too. I bought a whole bunch of new ones at the size I typically thought I could wear before, but they've proven too small. So I'm hoping to bring those shirts into the rotation someday. :-)
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Hey good job!! By the way how is your head after about knocking yourself out on the weight bar? LOL

It really didn't hurt all that bad, just my pride, and an opportunity at self depreciating humor!!

Yes, when I hit my goal weight I will probably need a new wardrobe. There's only so much you can bunch up your pants in the back before you start getting into the fashion faux pax range.

Of course, I won't have to go to the Big & Tall Section to buy those clothes.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! (the shirt, not the head+bar thing :tongue:)

I was just marveling at something similar. I'm wearing a nice, new, 2 sizes smaller pair of gray slacks I bought about a month ago (yeah my clothes were falling off me too). But when I got them home, they were too snug to wear to the office. I'm not 20 yrs old yanno? I wore them a couple pounds later, with a longer top and again today. I noticed this afternoon that the waist has some extra space and the legs are getting a bit drapey. /happy dance

I'm thinking you definately will need a new wardrobe before you even get to goal weight. And you'll definately deserve it too!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Very cool!
  • pillboy
    Options
    well done mate i to experienced the same thing a few weeks ago and it does make you feel really good about yourself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!