that was touching
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    sweet
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think I started crying as soon as the video started...and that Coming Home show always has me in tears. I can't watching any kind of military homecoming without crying.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Dare accepted...failed miserably!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, major tears!! Military homecomings always get me...but that one was extra special.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I think I started crying as soon as the video started...and that Coming Home show always has me in tears. I can't watching any kind of military homecoming without crying.
    Exactly! As if coming home, in and of itself, wasn't touching enough... BAM!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I love one of the comments: "Let's call the Mom a hero too shall we. Look what she had to do while Dad was away."

I can only imagine. I have two kids and daddy is around every day. I cannot fathom what it must be like for her with four children, one of them with cerebral palsy. Kudos, lady. =)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I love one of the comments: "Let's call the Mom a hero too shall we. Look what she had to do while Dad was away."

I can only imagine. I have two kids and daddy is around every day. I cannot fathom what it must be like for her with four children, one of them with cerebral palsy. Kudos, lady. =)
    Great point.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    videos usually do not make me cry,but it was touching
  • momo2011Tuck
    momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I never used to cry but man.... ever since I had my son things like that just get to me!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    tears are rolling .. what a great video .. thank you for sharing it
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Challenge ACCEPTED! And failed like a patsy :laugh: I can't watch any of those homecoming videos without balling like a fat kid that just dropped his cupcake in dirt! :sad:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    <3 Thanks to all our military & family, you are true heroes. :flowerforyou:
  • GingerJoScott
    Options
    That's a beautiful thing! What a wonderful homecoming for the Dad, son, and family! God Bless them, and let us ALL remember what the soldiers do for us every single day so we can live our free lives in the great USA! Thank you for sharing!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    What matters if someone cry's? Just asking...

You honestly should put this in the motivational threads with a spot about finding the desire to achieve and overcome. So many piss ***** and moan about "how hard it is to lose weight". The challenge life put before this boy....makes the journey we are on look like stick drawing being compared to a Van Gough.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful thing! What a wonderful homecoming for the Dad, son, and family! God Bless them, and let us ALL remember what the soldiers do for us every single day so we can live our free lives in the great USA! Thank you for sharing!
    [/quote

AMEN!!!