Not so new but friendless!

Options
Hi all

I've been on MFP (on and off) for a couple of years, but I've only used it for the calorie tracker before. Only just started looking at the message boards, and realised that it's so much nicer to have the support & to be motivated by other people's amazing efforts!

So, feel free to add me! :-)

Replies

• tiannalind
    tiannalind Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, also nearly friendless here :) and new! Having support is so motivational - I've only been here for two days now and I'm loving it. I'll add you! :)
  • meliibabii87
    Options
    Hello!
    I am also short on friends!
    But some I do have can be very supportive!
    you both can feel free to add me!
    I always need the motivation, and can also be some help!
  • megbob
    megbob Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been with My Fitness Pal for about 1 year now but not consistent. I need someone for support to keep me on track :smile:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'll be happy to add you.. just as anyone is more than welcome to add me
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading, feel free to add. I've been on MFP for 75 days. Log in every day and provide support as I can. I've lost over 30 lbs and looking to lose another 60. Good luck with your journey.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I'm on here every day!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! It helps to have a good support system!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi I would love to be a supportive friend. I feel like without support friends it gets to hard. I hope you do well on your journey.Have a great day
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can click my name and hit the Add friend button if you want. I come with a wealth of knowledge and a supportive wife + I have some friends who are pretty knowledgable. Talk to yah soon!
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me. The all of the support on this site :)
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I try to come on regularily. Can always use more support/give more support. Feel free to add me.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you feel we have enough in common to support each other (anyone) Have a great day everybody!