Large chested ladies....question for ya!

Options
What type of bra makes for a good exercise bra? I've tried Nike and Under Armour and they are okay. I was just wanting something to hold 'the girls' a little more still. Makes for a site when I'm out running....lol HELP! and sorry guys, no pics! lol

Replies

• jbenfo
    jbenfo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the Moving Comfort "Fiona" bra!
  • bicoastalgirl
    bicoastalgirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has some good ones. I can't remember what style I have but it is fabulous. No movement at all during runs.
  • jthompson520
    Options
    I have the same problem and honestly I don't think they make them. I've tried underwire and nonunderwire...none of them work for me; so I just deal with it and wear two sports bra
  • suzyrid
    suzyrid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love "Moving Comfort" bras. The best style that I've tried is their Fiona style. It has a closure like a regular bra and so you don't have to fight getting it on. I like to run and it keeps the "girls" in place. No black eyes!!!!!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort by Fiona is a great one.
    I also have a Champion that I swear by.

I have for sure struggled with finding a good one too....Big boobs are awesome...except when running sprints.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH ...and WHERE DID YOU BUY IT AT PLEASE?!?!? :)
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I don't have one yet but heard great things about "the ta ta tamer"
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort by Fiona is a great one.
    I also have a Champion that I swear by.

I have for sure struggled with finding a good one too....Big boobs are awesome...except when running sprints.

LOL @ big boobs are awesome...except when running sprints~ Made me smile!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Maia is what I have and I love. I looked at the websites and then ended up buying a brand new one on ebay for $40. I could literally wear it 24/7 it is so comfortable and it supports the girls very, very well!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and honestly I don't think they make them. I've tried underwire and nonunderwire...none of them work for me; so I just deal with it and wear two sports bra

I've yet to find a good one, I typically wear a normal bra and a sports bra or I double up on the sports bras.
    No cute work out tanks for me :o( But my efforts arent to look cute while working out- its to look cute after I get my results :o)
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Champion is a amazing brand! Between the sports bra and the shaping shirt with the built in bra....... the girls aren't going anywhere! :tongue:
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I second the Moving comfort "fiona." It does flatten me out a little, but that's a fair trade for my DD's staying put. I love that the shoulder straps are (velcro) adjustable and it's sized like normal bras. I bought mine on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Black/dp/B001AP3SEY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336668369&sr=8-1
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I don't have enough money to go out and pay for a really good sports bra so I just double up on the ones that I have. Will be stalking this post for tips for when I can afford.

Great question.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I always find I have to buy a size bigger too, they don't ever seem to fit properly!
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a shock absorber run bra which is very good.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Freya makes a really good one. So does Shock Absorber. Take a look at either of these websites for some good deals/prices on larger bras/sports bras:

www. barenecessities.com
    www.figleaves.com

That's where I buy all of mine. I'm a 34 F/G and I bounce a bit but not to where it's uncomfortable or where I need to wear 2 of them together.
  • stephluvsnyc
    Options
    always wearing two
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I use Hanes and if that doesn't work double up the bra's and wear a tight tank under your t-shirt to hold those babies down..
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Academy. I think's it by Champion. Love it! It's a racer back (think that's what it's called) - not like a regular bra. It's underwire and it also hooks in the back, so you can make it tighter. I had Underarmour before. It was good, but just squished em too much.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I had a really good one that I used when running(I was a 38DDD) it fit/looked like a real bra, meaning it had clasps and seperate cups rather than a onesie. I cannot remember the name of it, but I got it at a speciality bra shop.

I had breast reduction surgery 1.5 years ago and there is NO looking back, best thing I could have done for myself. Personally I always felt I looked so much heavier with those babies, now I feel and look more symmetrical - considering that I am not even 5 foot tall :)

Best of luck to you.