Trying to be a better healthier mom

Options
mommajolynn
mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
Hi everyone! I'm starting college in the fall and I know I will be walking like crazy so I'm trying to get in shape before then so I won't be too exhausted at the end of the day to spend time with my kiddo. Anyone wannt be my friend to help me out on this long journey?

Replies

• mommajolynn
    Options
    Just looking for some support in my journey. I know I can't really do this alone..
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy. I'm new here. Still trying to find my own way. I'm a mom of two and want to lose 100lbs over time, but my first goal is to lose 23lbs.
  • GetFitDiva777
    GetFitDiva777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a stay home mom trying to get fit too. I might post some pics of my progress so far. You can add me. If you'd like I also have a closed Facebook page where I'm adding friends that workout and we keep each other motivated. we post daily workouts, sweaty mug pics and meals. It's a closed page, so only members can see posts. :smile:
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :smile: You can add me if you like. I'm a single mom to a 5yr old and just started going back to school last fall.
  • mommajolynn
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a stay home mom trying to get fit too. I might post some pics of my progress so far. You can add me. If you'd like I also have a closed Facebook page where I'm adding friends that workout and we keep each other motivated. we post daily workouts, sweaty mug pics and meals. It's a closed page, so only members can see posts. :smile:
    That sounds like a really good idea! Maybe I will make a FB page like that. I don't want all my family to see because they don't really support me in this. Well except my aunt and uncle.. but the rest of them don't understand why I'm chubby and think that its so easy to stay skinny so I don't think they would want to see me all sweaty and gross lol
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hello there.....I'm a mom..........Friend me if you'd like
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I will add you. :) I couldn't do this alone either. Good luck to you!
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and I'm all about sending out positive vibes and messages.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    you can add me,
    I am a mom and 2 young kids (1 and 2) and have lost 123lbs in the last 18 months (it really only took about 13 months since I have maintained since then)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • mommajolynn
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I feel better now knowing I'm not truly alone anymore
  • HaileyandCalebsMom
    HaileyandCalebsMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a stay at home mother of two, and finished college a little over a year ago. I can totally relate, especially to the family aspect. I would love to help support your goals.
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I'm a mum of a 3yr old and a 4 month old baby. Add me if you want. :happy:
  • lmk5
    lmk5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of three and trying to be more fit too. Add me if you like. I've started exercising to feel better but find it's a struggle everyday to eat healthy all day long. Especially trying to keep up with the kids and wanting to grab something easy to eat. Good luck!