Hey guys! Newbie here :)

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Kelly and I'm new to this site. I have always been a yo-yo dieter, but I found success with weight watchers a couple years ago. After losing 40 pounds and gaining it ALL back, I am starting all over again. I have lost about 16 pounds so far doing the PINK method, but now I've decided to do this my way, and not some fad diets way. My 26th birthday was yesterday so, new year, new me! So, here I am. 16 pounds lost, 20 to go. I hope you guys will help support me in my journey, we allllll now how tough this can be! I look forward to sharing with everyone and hopefully gaining a great community :)

Replies

• schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent :)
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi kelly, Im new too here, well I joined ages ago but you know...... the good intentions didnt last long. Im determined this time though. 15 pounds to loose. Might not seem a huge amount but every one pund makes a huge difference!

Best of luck. :smile:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    ill help count me in ..
  • lisaduffy87
    Options
    I'm also new! I've had the app for a while and used it every so often but only joined on here last week. 26lbs to go before summer- festivals, bikinis, summer clothes etc! I'm finding it hard to stop snacking in the evening and drinking wine at the weekend... But the success stories and photos on here are definitely spurring me on!!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome! May I ask what the PINK mthod is?
  • babykell19
    babykell19 Posts: 72
    Options
    The PINK method is basically a diet and work out program that's all about a balanced organic (ish) diet. I loved it when I started and I lost 16 pounds! Buuuut it's really just a pretty package for a basic, healthful diet of high protein fruits veggies low carbs and minimal sugar. So here I am!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    The PINK method is basically a diet and work out program that's all about a balanced organic (ish) diet. I loved it when I started and I lost 16 pounds! Buuuut it's really just a pretty package for a basic, healthful diet of high protein fruits veggies low carbs and minimal sugar. So here I am!

Ahh Gotcha! :bigsmile:
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And a late happy birthday.
  • dinayeley
    dinayeley Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new too.......You're telling my story.......lol Good luck and I believe!!!!!!! I just started on sunday counting my calories and honestly I'm really enjoting myself doing it....it's making me think and make much better choices..........
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your success so far. My wife and I just started 30DS together and training for a half marathon in September. Anyone is welcome to add me.