Want some extra support and motivation???

Options
Need some extra support/motivation???

Hi my name is Adam. I am currently training to become a certified personal trainer. I have a few clients at the minute and once I qualify I will hopefully be taking on a lot more. But before then I want to help as many people as I can. I hope this will be a win-win for all involved.

I would give you all the support and motivation I can on here through wall posts, comments and private messages and possibly emails too! My aim will be to see how everything is going daily.

From doing this, I hope to get a better understanding of losing weight, the good times and the not so good times, the successes and the challenges!

So if this sounds like something for you, feel free to PM me or add me as a friend. Please leave a quick message if you add me as a friend. 

Thanks

Adam 

Replies

• anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    Will you be giving people homework? Lol
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Nope homework is just for you lot!
  • mr_rat
    mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks Adam. I can use all the help I can get
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Oooooo me ooooo me! I need all the support I can get. I get very little from friends and family. When I do, it's brief and wanes into 'oh you're still doing that losing weight thing'
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    I wouldn't mind the extra support. Add me! I am trying to get more into ST and could use someone to go to for advice
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    oh me please *jumps around waving hand in air*
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks Adam! I can use all the support I can get!
  • mr_rat
    mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oooooo me ooooo me! I need all the support I can get. I get very little from friends and family. When I do, it's brief and wanes into 'oh you're still doing that losing weight thing'

My problem is not exercising...it's FOOD...I exercise daily and vigorously. but I eat a lot as well
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    I had an awesome start! I went from 300lbs in Jan 2012 to 256 May 2012 and now I am stuck....the scale wont move! I am in need of all the advise I can get...if you are willing to help, I am willing to accept the help! Add me as a pal :0)

Thanks in advance, this is really awesome of you!