Large chested ladies....question for ya!

Options
2»

Replies

• RCarole
    RCarole Posts: 2
    Options
    I buy the bra that the dancers use. It is Goddess. www.goddessbra.com I believe it was in the $40 range at a lingerie store. Good luck!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    The ONLY bra I can use for running is the original Enell sports bra. They are pricey, but worth every penny. They are well made, no bounce whatsoever for me. I own 5 of them. The oldest is something like 7 years old, and I still use it! Every bit as good as it was originally. I have under armour, champion, and 1 other, I don't remember which, but none work as great as the Enell.
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love just wearing 2. Major lockdown on the girls.
  • Nickusafgermany
    Options
    I have implants and have to wear 2 bras during workouts! Works great!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    shock absorber!!!!! AWESOME WONDERFUL GREAT!! worth every penny. lasts a long time too...unless your dog eats the clasps, which is why i had to replace my first one. :)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love my champion sports bra model 1051. You can order it by bra size, keeps bouncing to a minimum, AND does not cause uni-boob!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    shock absorber!!!!! AWESOME WONDERFUL GREAT!! worth every penny. lasts a long time too...unless your dog eats the clasps, which is why i had to replace my first one. :)
    HAHAHAHA...i think I'm safe...my dogs are Chihuahuas!
  • Ttrishaa
    Ttrishaa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I usually wear two bras because I have yet to find one that will do the job and I can't stand racerbacks that go all the way up to my neck. mostly I've been wearing Danskin bras that have cups and are adjustable then the "standard" sports bra over top. As long as I'm wearing a shirt it looks just fine. hahah

Though I once had a Victoria's Secret vsx bra and that was the only bra I was ever able to wear by itself.. Unfortunately, last I looked Victoria's Secret didn't have them anymore and mine isnt' in very good shape.
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I bought almost every product. The best thing for me is wearing two bras (DDD) here. For now that is............
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    lollipox, the one victoria secret used to have is the one i have...the shock absorber. you can order it online, but not through vs.
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a lonsdale one that was cheap, I bought it thinking ah if it doesnt work its only cheap...best one I have ever bought!
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Shock Absorber here. I like it that it allows the breasts to remain individual, rather than mashing them into one sausage-like lump. For reference, I'm a DDD.

Of course, my real solution is only to do workouts that I can do in a regular bra. No need for a sports bra when I'm doing yoga or biking!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Enell...the greatest fitness investment I made...lol
  • anandaamrita
    anandaamrita Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a 34H (I love my breasts but not the buying bras for them part!) - I use the sports bras at Bravissimo and they are good: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/#/1?show=16&sort=1 I find it's important to jog on the spot with them on to check whether they do their job.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 DD. I find I either need to double up or buy a size smaller.

I currently own xl that i wear to sleep in and large for working out doubling up or i buy mediums and only use one.
    I perfer uniboob style.
    I am married and working out.... i really dont care what the girl look like as long as they dont hurt.

I buy mine at target. Neon colors 14-16 each!
  • gamommaof3
    gamommaof3 Posts: 59
    Options
    I have never found a bra that held mine in place until recently. Based on recommendations here I bought the Moving Comfort Juno bra on Amazon. I paid $30 for it and it's awesome. These suckers don't move even when I do jump and jacks!!