New here...Saying hi to everyone on the same mission

Options
Hi,

I`m Petal from South Africa.. Looking forward to keeping tabs with everyone on a healthy weight mission.

Good luck to everyone and ME

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Petal
    Petal Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi,

I`m Petal from South Africa.. Looking forward to keeping tabs with everyone on a healthy weight mission.

Good luck to everyone and ME

:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hello Petal Welcome
    It is terrific to have you here. I love your screen name. I can never come up with anything so original. We are very glad you are here.
    Is S. Africa also going into summer like Austrailia or :huh:

:flowerforyou:
  • nuttey
    nuttey Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Petal, welcome aboard!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
    It is good to have you with us.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello Petal! Glad to have your here.
    Good logging and water drinking to you. :wink:
  • Petal
    Options
    Hi Eve, thanks so much for the lovely welcome.. Yes we are entering summer now and phew ! its been hot today 31...

Petal is one of a three nicknames my friends have called me over the years.... so I can`t take credit I`m afraid. It is sweet, though why they started calling me Petal, I can not remember.

Australia is one of my fav places. Been three times and wish I could swap countries all together.. You lucky thing.

Take care

:smile:
  • Petal
    Options
    Thank you.... you are all so sweet to welcome me aboard
    :smile:
  • Petal
    Options
    Hi and Thank you for the lovely welcome. Its good to be here too and I hope to stick around and give and get as much support as possible. Its wonderful to see so many strangers egging each other on. It warms my heart. :flowerforyou:
  • Petal
    Options
    OMG what a divine dog..... Thank you so much for the welcome and positive remarks re: my water. God help me, I`m trying despite the fact that drinking huge amounts of water is not my idea of yummy! Managed 7 today..

:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am not in Austrailia either hehehe I am in Oregon. I do have a friend who lives there but I have never been myself. Perhaps someday. We are going into our rainy season here. The days get very dreary and cold. The sun is shining today though.

Eve