introduce yourself

nanacarol
nanacarol Posts: 10
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I"m new to this site, in hopes to get some good advise on excercise and diet :smile: and make some new friends

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    Hi Carol

Welcome to MFP. You will love it here the support is great, the site is user friendly. and there are a lot of nice people to visit with. Check out the group for women over 50 in Motivation and Support.
    They are a wonderful group af ladies.

Good luck in your new lifestyle.:drinker: Alice
  • martinez7445
    martinez7445 Posts: 7 Member
    HI IM BIGFRUIT
    I am new here i will like to get some diets from all of you that have work for you i need to lose 2 lbs weekly thank you i just weight to much
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. :smile: I AM EXCITED ABOUT MY JOURNEY. KNOWING THIS SITE WILL HELP ME TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL MY INTAKE AND CALORIES.
  • HI, GOOD LUCK TO YOU. I FIND IF I MEASURE ALL MY FOODS IT HELPS ME STAY ON TRACK.
This discussion has been closed.