Hello to everyone!

Options
Hi,
My name is Peter , and I am on a mission to lose weight . I was very heavy once I was pushing 600lbs mark , I proud to say I have made great strides to feel normal , I am now down to 454lbs . I was hard but I am happy I did it , now I have Diabetes so I need to be even more careful now. I was told about this site by my doctor. So here I am joining hoping that support from others in the same predicament would encourage me to keep going forward. So that me if you would like to know more say hi.:wink:

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Nice to "meet" you! You can do this, I have confidence in you, just stick to it! Let me know if you need any help or motivation along the way!

Colie
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    That's phenomenal! Sounds like you're off to a great start already! (: Welcome to MFP, still!

Feel free to add me if you'd like (:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Hi!!! :smile:
    you can do it!!!! feel free to add me!! keep pushing!:bigsmile:
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Excellent job so far!! Welcome to MFP.. I've been here 60 days today and I find it to be a fantastic motivational tool and there are lots of people on the same track! Anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing results already. Feel free to add me.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome..and congratulations on your progress .
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey was sup Peter! Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello! :happy:
    Amazing weight loss so far, Congrats!! :drinker: Feel free to add me for support and encouragement!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found a great place to keep on track. You're welcome to add me.
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hiya Peter, welcome to MFP it's a great place & will keep u motivated. feel free to add me or anyone else who feels the urge :happy:
  • mimiislosingit
    mimiislosingit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Peter! You are already on the right track! Add me if you'd like!

Denise
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Welcome...& congratulations!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Peter3465
    Peter3465 Posts: 20
    Options
    thank you very much
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to the journey!:flowerforyou:
  • Peter3465
    Peter3465 Posts: 20
    Options
    It is so nice to meet you all , I am just glad to know I am not alone in the weight loss thing ....Just thank you all.