starting again

Options
Hi everyone

as I sit here stuffing myself with biscuits and feeling bloated and fed up, I remembered my fitnesspal account!!

So from tomorrow morning, I am going to brave the scales, sort out my eating and hopefully find some new friends along the way!

Any tips greatly appreciated.

:happy:

Replies

• DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hiya Welcome to back MFP, I'm sure you will have fun, feel free to add me and anyone else that comes along :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Be strong
  • jenjensav
    jenjensav Posts: 10
    Options
    You can do it!!

I'm finding I'm not eating enough fruit and I weigh myself too often.. this makes me fed up... so I'm throwing out the scales and weighing myself once a week at the gym before I become obsessed!!

Are you crafty or artistic?? I find i pick at night.. if i have something else to do I dont pick as much.. something with the hands like crochet or sewing or drawing etc? sounds dull and it cant be for the most part.. BUT I'm not eating as many biscuits..lol

Good luck.
  • SarahClaireB
    SarahClaireB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am not very good but I used to do some cross stitch, that is a pretty good idea I am sure I have a half finished one somewhere, think I will finish it off, anything to keep my hands out of the biscuit tin lol! :bigsmile:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! You can also add me as a friend if you like! I know seeing other people active helps keep me active!
  • jenjensav
    jenjensav Posts: 10
    Options
    try it, it really works for me.. hope it does for you too. :smile:
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    feel free to add me for support