Replies

• Lizard61
    Lizard61 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 100 ..and I am determined to make it happen! Lets do this together
  • Lizard61
    Lizard61 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is encouraging. I have 100 to lose..Congratulations!
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My first goal is to lose 45 before I'm 45 (November); I've lost 21 of that. Then, my second goal is to lose 30ish before next summer, 2013. Slowly but surely.
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'4" and have lost 15, looking to lose a bunch more. Feel free to friend me.
  • bayareaprincess
    Options
    Hey im on the same boat. Im working on loosing 100lbs by next summer. My short term goal is 30 by my daughters 2nd Birthday in September.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 26 and weigh 220 lbs....that was so hard to type!! Definitely here to change that!! Anyone feel free to add me! We can do this together! My first goal is set at 170 but my ultimate goal is 145.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm turning 40 on Saturday and I'm 5'2 and 3/4 and want to loose about 55lbs. I've lose 3 so far. Started out at about 191 and would like to get down to 135. It's been a very slow go for me. It's been almost 1 month since I started this life change. Add me if you would like :smile:
  • skinniercallie
    Options
    Yes, my goal is close to 50 lbs. Ideally, I want to get back to a US size 10, so I am 6 pant sizes away. I hope to do it!!
  • valeriehope
    valeriehope Posts: 19
    Options
    Me too! I've got 58 pounds to lose. 9 down!
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am. Female, 30 years old, 5'7" trying to get from 190 to 140 lbs. Add me if you like ... I am looking for friends in my demographic to share the journey :)
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im 33 years old 5ft 8 inches tall and when I started was 253 pounds my goal weight is 190 pounds. About a month and a 1/2 in and im down 12 pounds.

Welcome to MFP This has been a great tool to help me stay motivated.

Edward
  • megamom3kck
    megamom3kck Posts: 115
    Options
    Me

I am 5'6" and started at 199. I want to get down to 145lbs - 54 lbs total. I just joined as well and am very much going to enjoy the journey as it goes - and not rush things this time around for a quick loss. This is permanent this time.