30 day Shred

Options
I have done the 30 day Shred 7 times in the last 17 days. Didnt start doing it every day until about 4 days ago but i am now planning to do level 1 until i can complete it without pausing (having shin pain), then I will move to level 2. My scale is not moving at all, I think i can feel my body changing but I dont know if it is all in my head! I am also planning on walking/jogging on my lunch hour. How soon did you notice the inches/weight coming off?

PS getting new shoes fitted this weekend(hopefully) to help with shin pain!

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    How soon did you notice the inches/weight coming off?

I started Level 3 this morning. I refuse to measure myself until I complete the course :wink:
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im on day 25 and I have done it every day. I started to see and feel results in my tummy and upper arms around day 5. I had a small weight loss (just under a pound) by the end of level 1. I was told that some people lose very little weight on the shred but lose inches instead.

Feel free to read my blog which records my progress from day 1. Good luck.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying that...I was wondering how good it worked for others.
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    Feel free to read my blog which records my progress from day 1. Good luck.

Where is the link to your blog?
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I only measured myself at the end. I only lost about 3 lbs total, but I lost about 8.5" total. I think it is because you are building muscle that you don't see a drop in the scale as much, keep at it! You'll be glad you did... I definitely had more definition at the end of it that I didn't notice until I looked at pics side-by-side. You see yourself everyday, so you won't notice a change as much.

I let my friends borrow my DVD because I love it that much! I am now on her kickboxing and extreme shed and shred
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying that...I was wondering how good it worked for others.

Best $10 you'll ever spend
  • Charlie_DiNozzo
    Options
    It's fantastic! I don't mind not losing much weight as long as the inches come off. I lost eight inches within the first 7 seven days. It does get boring hearing her say the same things day in and day out though, so I usually listen to my MP3 player. Also...it doesn't do much for your inner/outer thighs, so I would recommend finding some good ones to do online.
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and am I ever sore today! I feel great though. I'm really hoping to see good results. I have heard so many amazing things.
  • bshear13
    bshear13 Posts: 2
    Options
    where do you buy it?
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I only lost 2.3lbs when I did it but lost nearly 15 inches in total by the end!!! About 8 inches I lost in the first 10 days! X
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/543227-30-day-shred-results

I posted this thread when I finished....I used the videos online...searched and found them...but like a week ago I saw it at Walmart for less than $10. I am contemplating doing it again.
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    It's fantastic! I don't mind not losing much weight as long as the inches come off. I lost eight inches within the first 7 seven days. It does get boring hearing her say the same things day in and day out though, so I usually listen to my MP3 player. Also...it doesn't do much for your inner/outer thighs, so I would recommend finding some good ones to do online.
    thanks i look for some others
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    I started yesterday and am I ever sore today! I feel great though. I'm really hoping to see good results. I have heard so many amazing things.
    i took 3 days off after the first time going all the way through, i couldn't walk! lol
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    where do you buy it?
    i found mine at Albertsons
  • mom2allgirls
    Options

I posted this thread when I finished....I used the videos online...searched and found them...but like a week ago I saw it at Walmart for less than $10. I am contemplating doing it again.
    it is something you can do over and over again and continue to see results?
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options

it is something you can do over and over again and continue to see results?

I don't see why not, I finished over a months ago-I have been doing other things. But, I liked the 30DS I have seen others do it more than once...not usually back to back or anything but I have also seen people graduate from the 30DS and start Ripped in 30 right after. I just didn't like it as much I stopped Ri30 after a week to try other things.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i started noticing, and seeing results on the scale and inches loss around the 15th day. I've done 3 rounds of the shred. I really can't say enough good things about it. It really does work if you stick to it and give it 100% :)
  • JBond3007
    JBond3007 Posts: 5
    Options
    What's the 30 day shred?
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did not start noticing a difference until I started alternating it with other DVDs. Kind of defeats the purpose but doing it everyday didn't work for me.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I just finished Shred and started Ripped in 30. On Shred, I lost several inches on each level, but not very much weight. (like 2-3 pounds) I took 2 days rest before I started Ripped, and I lost a few pounds.
    I heard others say, and I will confirm- take pictures. Mine aren't as dramatic as some, but I can tell a difference and that it worked. You will be able to tell some differences, too!