Looking for some friends to help me stay focused

Options
2»

Replies

• Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Welcome! And feel free to add me! Good luck =)
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I am doing 30DS with my wife and training for a half marathon this September. I am on here everyday so it is easy to catch me.
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm on every day and I'm always up to support people. Add me if you like. :)
  • nnhudlin
    nnhudlin Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!
    This is my first time reallly attempting at making a serious lifestyle change. I'm definitely motivated and looking for friends/motivators to stare me and keep me on the right track. Therefore, add me! However, please tell me a little about yourself when you do.
  • ToddAllen24
    Options
    You can add me! I'm all about motivation!
  • garcia1774
    garcia1774 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love friends to keep me on track! I log on everyday except for my cheat day once a week :wink:
    Please add me :)
    Let do this!!
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me if you'd like I have alot to loose am on everyday. Sometimes 2 or more times a day lol. But I love it here! Will try and motivate and encourage all I can. Thanks Debra.
  • jfields42
    jfields42 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am new here as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Bizeebec150
    Bizeebec150 Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome, I am new to this site, and have already lost 85lbs and am 10 lbs away from what I considered my ultimate goal weight. I too was/am a bodybugg user but find this site more helpful and encouraging. I am hoping that mfp will help me past this plateau and get me to the goal - I think that recording everying will be what helps me most.

Stay focused and sure feel free to add me!