I am new here,Hi everyone!

Options
I went through breast cancer and have to take a pill for five years. This pill has helped me gain some weight as well as I have been a non smoker for one year!:happy:

Replies

• kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    :happy: Hi there... Welcome to MFP and so glad you got through cancer.. Its a horrible disease. Please add me if you like. We all need some support. I am on everyday
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    way to go on getting through all that! feel free to add as well.. !!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome .
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    so glad to hear that!!! feel free to add me :) I am on everyday
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    add me:)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    After fighting cancer, this battle should be a piece of cake! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck! This is a great group of peeps!
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    so glad you made it through...feel free to add me :)!
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !! I too had breast cancer, just last year. I opted to NOT take the pill and that is why I am here. A change in my lifestyle will go a long way towards preventing the cancer from coming back !

Here to help support you in any way I can !!

Lynette
  • Precious1016
    Options
    Congrats in beating that horrible disease !! I'm also new , I started yesterday , so feel free to add me .... we can support , and learn together !
    :smile:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Glad to have ya here! :) Add me too, if you like... on everyday.

(Anyone else may feel free to add me too) <3
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :))
  • ilik2sew
    ilik2sew Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being smoke free! That's quite an accomplishment. If you can do that you can sure lose some weight! You go for it.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats first for recovering from cancer and second, something near and dear to my heart, quitting smoking!!!

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Hayley7611
    Hayley7611 Posts: 20
    Options
    You can add me if you life! I had cancer also, found out at age 17 and I am now only 20, yet I had put on so much weight that I was over 200 lbs at one point in my life. Hope I can help motivate ya
  • Pamr63366
    Pamr63366 Posts: 3
    Options
    All of you are so sweet! Thank you!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam, welcome!!! I am so proud of what you have accomplished!!! My husband had cancer in 2005 so I can kind of relate. Please feel free to add me if you would like. I love to support, motivate and encourage others!! Anyone can feel free to check out my profile and add me if they would like. You can do this as you have already done the hard stuff.....God is with you and so are all of us wonderful MFP pals on here.

Hugs
    Bev
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hi, Pam! Glad you are here! You are going to love it. Great place for inspiration and motivation! Add me if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!
  • suequeally1
    Options
    Hi Today is my first day on here good luck to you :smile:
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. Feel free to add me, I need more friends! ;o)