does anyone take the womens one a day?

Options
hi i was just wondering if anyone takes those womens one a day weight control? i saw a commercial for them and since i am over 30 and seem to be keeping my extra weight now, i was curious. they are kind of expensive though so i wanted to see if anyone could give me some feedback before i spent the money. thanks!

Replies

• wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hi i was just wondering if anyone takes those womens one a day weight control? i saw a commercial for them and since i am over 30 and seem to be keeping my extra weight now, i was curious. they are kind of expensive though so i wanted to see if anyone could give me some feedback before i spent the money. thanks!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I take them, but I don't know how well they work. I know that when I don't take one, I feel like crap for the rest of the day.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I take the One A Day (Weight Smart? Weight Control?:ohwell: ) and I can't really say if it's helping me lose weight ( I think that's all my doing), but I know it does give me a little more energy. I used to want to take a nap about 3 pm, but I don't anymore.
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    buy them! I use them... they give you the vitamins you need and it also has things in them that help contol your appetite!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I take One a Day Men's Health and I have felt a lot better in general. I don't know if it so much helps me lose weight, but it does cover any nutritional bases I might not cover on my own :)
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thanks! even if they can give me some extra energy they will be worth it! i didn't figure they really did much in losing weight, but i think i will try them for the energy and for the vitamins because i know i don't get all that i should!
  • Rachel89
    Rachel89 Posts: 68
    Options
    I just took one today and was wondering the same thing! I defiantly feel more energizes but as for weight loss i think it just gives you more energy so you can exercise MORE!
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I take the women's one a day as well, almost everyday. I have to remember to take them with or after breakfast or lunch. If I take it on am empty stomach it makes me feel sick. I don't really think they help me control appetite or lose weight, but it does supplement my nutrition as I may not always be eating all the vitamins and minerals that I need. Puritans Pride . com also has a womens weight loss support multivitamin as well, I might try that next time around.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I use to take them but if I took them alone without food, I would get horribly nausea. It took me a few days to realize what was doing it.

I just take regular Woman's One a day. I don't think pills for appetite surpression work. It's all mental.