30ds- just took my befores! but im sooo sore

Options
lma0423
lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
Yesterday was my first day with 30ds and it killed me! I took all of my measurements (weights, inches, and body fat % according to my scale) and this morning I just took my before pictures. I really home 30 (or so) days from now I'll be posting them along with the afters! One question, I'm really sore right night and can imagine doing day 2. Should I just take a few advil and push myself to do it anyway or take a break and do it again tomorrow??

Replies

• drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Keep going! Your body will respond! Take some advil as that always helps. The soreness is from the lactic acid built up in your muscles from working them out. Drink alot of water every day to flush your system and that will help too.
  • JillSandm
    JillSandm Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of Level 2 right now, but boy do I remember my first three days of Level 1. I thought I was sore, then I got more sore, then day 3 I wanted to scream with each exercise because I was so sore! Then someone told me day 3 was the worst, and you know what? They were right. Beginning on day 4, it got MUCH more comfortable and doable!

So, keep on keeping on! You'll get through it!!!
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today when I get home and complete it, will be day 4. Yesterday was pretty rough. I was shaking a lot through the movements but when I woke up this morning, I am not sore. Not even a little. The first 3 days are supposed to be the worst so if you just keep at it, it will get better. I have already lost 2 pounds. Keep at it!!
  • lma0423
    lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i just did it again, and the soreness went away after the first few minutes. but im very nervous about this infamous day 3 hah
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be doing day 4 of level I one today but because I've was soo busy today I've only just settled down for the night and it's 9:45pm so it's too late for me to exercise now because I do it after work about 4pm usually so I'm quite angry with myself because I wanted to really push through the aching thighs!! I might get up half an hour earlier tomorrow
    to do day 4!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of Level 2 right now, but boy do I remember my first three days of Level 1. I thought I was sore, then I got more sore, then day 3 I wanted to scream with each exercise because I was so sore! Then someone told me day 3 was the worst, and you know what? They were right. Beginning on day 4, it got MUCH more comfortable and doable!

So, keep on keeping on! You'll get through it!!!

good to know. I also just finished day 1! I'm dying!
  • dragon_tattoo
    dragon_tattoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the dvd arrive (should be in 2 or 3 days time) but ive managed to find the first part on youtube so im starting it today eep! Im slightly nervous and still have to take my measurements but I'm amazed by everyone's before and after pics so I thought i would give it a go. You'll have to keep us updated on how you're doing!! x
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD today. I took my before pics and will be heading down to the basement to get started in just a moment. I'm ready for this exercise to kick my butt!