Yoga DVD's

Options
Ok all you Yogi's out there I am looking for some good yoga dvd's. I have been doing p90x yoga for a while now, but wanted to try something different. If anyone has some recommendations for me to checkout that would be great.

Replies

• katrinastone1
    Options
    The YOGA should be physically challenging like the P90x but preferably 45 min in length....does that exist???:smile:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Try Bryan Kest. http://www.amazon.com/Bryan-Kest-Power-Complete-Collection/dp/B0001WTWYC I'm not new to Yoga, and a month in, I'm still doing the 'beginner' version. I believe the practice clocks in around 48 or 50 minutes (the beginner one does, anyway).
  • Trilogy02
    Trilogy02 Posts: 6
    Options
    Rodney yee Yoga Burn and power yoga. Both are 60 minutes each and wonderful!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Are there any good videos that are harder than Yoga X?

Yoga X doesn't get into handbalancing very much, just Crane which is basic as basic gets.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Is yoga a form of Cardio or just streching and other peculiar positions? How does it work you out?
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Is yoga a form of Cardio or just streching and other peculiar positions? How does it work you out?

There is certainly some cardio involved, but for me, the benefits are better balance, coordination, flexibility and strength, which helps me with everything else I do in life. It can also be extremely challenging - my hardest workout by far is my power yoga.