New here.

narsissisa
narsissisa Posts: 12
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Keindra and I am new to the site. I think that it's awesome that everyone here has the same common goal and it's great to have a support group.

I'm going to meet with my personal trainer for the first time in a year on Friday. He was so proud of me when I was there before. I lost 11 pounds my first week....and have gained that back and then some now. I'm sure it will not be a pleasureable meeting, but it's something I need to do to get my behind back on the right track.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you so much! How often do the people on here typically weigh in? Weekly?
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Thank you so much! How often do the people on here typically weigh in? Weekly?

Welcome!

There are several weigh-in/motivation groups here that have weekly weigh-ins. I personally weigh-in every day or every other day because it keeps me motivated. But I only change my weight on MFP once weekly on weigh-in day (which for my group is Friday). :wink:

I just joined 2 weeks ago and I'm already seeing awesome changes!
  • How do you get into a group? I'm really glad that you have had such awsome success in such a short period of time. I'm really excited that I found this site.
This discussion has been closed.