To just be able to be yourself!

Options
I am so saddened to hear how many people feel they cannot just be themselves on here. I was one of them. Seems like noone wants to take the time to REALLY know someone. To be so judgemental on how "little" or "much" someone is eating or exercising is just plain rude. I take it that most of us are not in junior high any longer but adults so why not act like it? Everyone should be able to be on here and feel free to be themselves without the "put downs". Sorry but if you don't like what a person is doing on their journey on mfp then just delete them. Not that hard. Everyone has their own uniqueness and is here for their own reasons, may not be the same exact reason you are here for, and should be respected for that! I said my peace and will most likely get reemed for it but tired of holding it in!

Replies

• ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am so saddened to hear how many people feel they cannot just be themselves on here. I was one of them. Seems like noone wants to take the time to REALLY know someone. To be so judgemental on how "little" or "much" someone is eating or exercising is just plain rude. I take it that most of us are not in junior high any longer but adults so why not act like it? Everyone should be able to be on here and feel free to be themselves without the "put downs". Sorry but if you don't like what a person is doing on their journey on mfp then just delete them. Not that hard. Everyone has their own uniqueness and is here for their own reasons, may not be the same exact reason you are here for, and should be respected for that! I said my peace and will most likely get reemed for it but tired of holding it in!

AGREE!!
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well said Terri just my 2 cents i think cause it is easy to judge on the internet without really getting to know the person, i think most wouldn't be so blunt if they were standing in the same room :) i have a teen i tought to be nice and not bully others it is interesting what some teach their children but they themselves are the big bullies :(

Walk In Love the one u hurt may be the one who needs you the most ♥♥♥ or who will be there for you ............
  • aprilabrao
    aprilabrao Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally agree Terrie .