friends please :) xx

Options
hi ! battling 2 lose weight and need all the support I can get . new to this site so please add me xxxx

Replies

• ChristieLohr
    Options
    I am also struggling to lose weight. I have been trying for 2 years since I had my daughter and I just plateau and give up.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! Add me if you would like I have been using this site for a year and a half and love love it! I hope you have a calorie burning day! Add as many positive friends as possible and log every morsel you eat! Hugs can't wait to see your results!!
    ~Corina
  • 5773MWS
    5773MWS Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey!...

This is my 2nd day still learnin the site... Tryin to lose some weight and friends that will give me a push would be great!! :smile:
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I joined in Jan. and have found it to be a huge source of success. I sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • ChristieLohr
    Options
    This is my 2nd day on the site 2. I'm logging everything I eat and just trying to stay positive. I just started getting serious about my weight loss again when my boyfriend started trying to eat healthy because of his extremely high blood pressure.
  • valeriehope
    valeriehope Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! This is my first day perusing the forums, but I've been logging for 8 weeks now! Add me!
  • Diamond241
    Diamond241 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome. Just sent you a friend request :)
  • 5773MWS
    5773MWS Posts: 5
    Options
    How or where do you get friends request!
  • Diamond241
    Diamond241 Posts: 16
    Options
    Sent you a request so you can see it at the top of your page :)
  • mlts10
    mlts10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome. Just sent you a friend request.:smile:
  • scarletto3
    scarletto3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've out on 2 stone in a year but have always been a yo yo dieter and now it seems harder than ever to lose weight and the willpower is also diminishing :-(