Eating Back You Calories

Options
cbbn11
cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
I know I am supposed to eat back at least some of my calories but there are days where I just can not eat 2300 calories. For the most part I do get close and I am losing but take today for instance, I am going to be short about 400 calories of my goal.

Now my question is should I really STUFF myself to get to my goal (often I am not hungry to eat the rest) or should I not worry about eating it all?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Replies

• Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I know I am supposed to eat back at least some of my calories but there are days where I just can not eat 2300 calories. For the most part I do get close and I am losing but take today for instance, I am going to be short about 400 calories of my goal.

Now my question is should I really STUFF myself to get to my goal (often I am not hungry to eat the rest) or should I not worry about eating it all?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

I only eat, when I am hungry, not because of a number.
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat back my calories on days that I work out. I just can't eat 2300 calories in a day, it's not gonna happen for me.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    There are many that will tell you to eat every last one. I have never eaten one back and it has not slowed me down. The way I figure it is better for me not to eat then to have a cupcake to get in the amount of calories I would need without having to eat 10 lbs of lettuce. I go by the if I am not hungry I do not eat.