too many pictures?

Options
mommajolynn
mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
I'm thinking about taking a picture every day to show me on my way to losing my weight. Do you think thats dumb or should I just push it back to once a week?

Replies

• Leylaos
    Leylaos Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    its up to you but i would say once a weekor even once a month :)
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's dumb but you probably won't see results everyday. How about weekly or monthly instead so you can see the changes? Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Just me personally, I was doing once a week, and was getting discouraged quickly when I didn't see any 'differences' between pictures, even when I had lost weight on the scale. I have since started an every other week, but thinking I will probably just go up to once a month or maybe even once every so many pounds. Like maybe every 10 pounds lost???? Haven't decided yet.
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    Just me personally, I was doing once a week, and was getting discouraged quickly when I didn't see any 'differences' between pictures, even when I had lost weight on the scale. I have since started an every other week, but thinking I will probably just go up to once a month or maybe even once every so many pounds. Like maybe every 10 pounds lost???? Haven't decided yet.

I do once every 10 pounds!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ok so I think I will go for once a week.. when I weigh myself. I may not see the changes right away but I want to track this so I can show my son when he grows up just how good mommy did to be healthy and live for him :)
  • country88girl
    country88girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ive been taking one everyday for the last 20 days and its hard to see the change so far (15lbs). I was going to make a video of al lthe pictures when Im done but now im starting to think that it might be to many for one view. So Im starting to think about just doing once a week photos now.
  • GetFitDiva777
    GetFitDiva777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'd say take pics and measurements every 30 days