My Story in Pictures.

Options
I've so enjoyed seeing before pictures along with pictures after much weight loss that I thought I'd share mine.
I've actually lost eleven more pounds, but have yet to ask my hubby to take another picture of me.
Here goes.....
I give up. I post using HTML all the time in other forums, but here? Nothing is working. I even tried to follow the what NeuroticVirgo posted to no avail. Now if only I could delete this post! But nope. No way to do so, so I'm giving up and will just concentrate or eating well.
Sorry for the mess I made.

Replies

• dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I've so enjoyed seeing before pictures along with pictures after much weight loss that I thought I'd share mine.
    I've actually lost eleven more pounds, but have yet to ask my hubby to take another picture of me.
    Here goes.....
    47d3f4b2.jpg?t=1336692558

almost right on the photo post code. [ ] instead of < >
  • Ouisel56
    Ouisel56 Posts: 25
    Options
    I tried that, but that's not working either. Thanks for trying to help though. I do appreciate it.
  • Ouisel56
    Options
    Trying Tiny Pix now.....
    23k3jau.jpg
    That didn't work... trying Photobucket again....
    [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x46/JustGotaBMe/ALL MY GROUPS PHOTOS/98363272.jpg[/img]
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!

What a great success story! You look great!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yay! You're glowing! Good job
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!
  • Ouisel56
    Options
    Aw, thank you all so much. I had no clue how I really looked until my hubby took the second picture and I compared them.
    The after picture was actually taken last August. I lost 12 more pounds after that and before our son and his family moved in for four months which caused me to gain seven pounds from the stress. After years of living in pretty much an empty nest it was more than I could handle losing control of how things was done around here. When they moved out it was the planning of our daughter's wedding that caused stress eating, but I'm happy to say I'm back eating healthier and am down to just a pound above what my lowest weigh in was. Five weeks and a day until the wedding and I'm determined to lose at least ten more pounds.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and on the future wedding coming up. I hope you lose that 10 pounds.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Trying Tiny Pix now.....
    23k3jau.jpg
    [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x46/JustGotaBMe/ALL MY GROUPS PHOTOS/98363272.jpg[/img]

u look great
  • Ouisel56
    Options
    Thank you ladies.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Remarkable difference!
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I feel your pain about the kid moving back in..very stressful, especially if it is a girl..I can never find my hairbrush, whatever..I also gain weight when that happens.
    My hubby and I solves the problem by selling our large home, and moving into a TINY 2 bedroom ! bath..NO EXTRA ROOMS!!:devil:
    When the grand kids stay over, like tonight, they sleep on couch and big armchair in the living room. The spare bedroom is office..where I am...Hubby is watching kids now-hee hee-I still have dinner dishes to do.

Sorry about the rant..good luck and have a lovely wedding.
    You look stunning-glowing-someone said. Yup!:flowerforyou:
  • Catrinau
    Catrinau Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Trying Tiny Pix now.....
    23k3jau.jpg
    Looking good! You are much smaller now!
  • Ouisel56
    Options
    Thank you all. I forgot to weigh in today, but last I did was down to 177.0 so I really need to have hubby take another picture. I'm afraid I'm no longer "glowing", but I sure was in that picture. Right now I'm over tired from all that comes from planning a wedding with a daughter that's not in town and doesn't have cell service where she is. She does have internet service at home, but rarely checks her email! :angry:

HeHealsMe, it's nice to have others that understand. It was our son, his wife and their two boys, so no hair spray stealing. :happy: That I could have handled since I rarely use it. More like never doing their dishes and/or starting laundry, then leaving it in the washer. Sometimes in the dryer too. Drove me crazy. The only things I asked of them when they moved in was to wash their own dishes right after they were finished using them and never start laundry unless they had time to finish before they left for work. As soon as they moved out I turned their room back into the guest room and the boys room into a storage room filled with shelves and other storage cabinets. :laugh: The other two bedrooms are ours and my "drawing room". It's kind of a play on the old room name. Yes it draws me in, but not for conversation of family and friends, I actually draw in here, surf the web, watch TV and sew.
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow you look great well done :)
  • Ouisel56
    Options
    Thank you TLPad.
  • hmithoff
    hmithoff Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! You must feel great about your weight loss. Congrats!
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant, you look loads happier and healthier :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!