Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds

Options
Is anyone out there doing her workout dvd's? I lost weight once before doing her dvds. I'm just curious if anyone else out there swears by her?

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    they do have group(s) for her too :)
    i have so many of her workouts ..lol
    1 - 5 miles, walk blaster, bands, balls, stretchy band .. i had the belt one time, but might have gotten rid of it .. lol
  • Purplebfly333
    Purplebfly333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I do.....I love her dvd's because I get a good workout while moving to some simple steps.
  • jessbixl
    jessbixl Posts: 34
    Options
    they do have group(s) for her too :)
    i have so many of her workouts ..lol
    1 - 5 miles, walk blaster, bands, balls, stretchy band .. i had the belt one time, but might have gotten rid of it .. lol
    Are the groups for her on here? Or is that on a different forum?
  • jessbixl
    jessbixl Posts: 34
    Options
    I do.....I love her dvd's because I get a good workout while moving to some simple steps.

Leslie is wonderful isn't she!
  • Capegirl1
    Capegirl1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just did her 30 minute workout on her walk away the pounds video. I've been using her for a few years now and I love it. I've definitely seen results in the past and it's really easy. Good luck!
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do. I really like the Slim, Shape and Sculpt with the walk blaster, but I have several of her DVDs and have had good results with them.
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like her dvds but I haven't gone past the 3mile walk.
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out about a year ago, I bought a couple of her DVDs. One of my co-workers did one of her 5-mile workouts every day after work. She noticeably lost pounds and inches in just a few months, so I thought I'd give it a try. I prefer to be outdoors, but her DVDs are a good rainy day alternative.

My favorite is the 3 mile slim and sleek with the pilates mat workout at the end.
  • ddkay619
    ddkay619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have many of her DVDs and love working out to them!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I did it once before, as did a couple of acquaintances, and they swear by it--matter of fact, I'm starting back :)
  • bevtyndall
    bevtyndall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love her...i have many of her DVDs.But my favorite is the 5mile Walk.
  • jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    Yes I have 3 or 4 dvds, also you can find videos on you tube and her walk at home website...i jog to them instead of walk love it!
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have many of her dvds also. Right now I'm loving the fast 4 miles.