Motivation Buddies?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Danielle2344
    Options
    I'm in! :) Friends to motivate me is exactly why I've come to this site! I've only been at this for 6 days now, but it really makes me consider my food choices and take a look at what I'm doing. I'm looking for the same as you, I figure the more positiveness I surround myself with, the better for us all!
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone looking for and willing to give support is welcome to add me also. I have been working on my weight for almost two years with a long plateau in the middle. However, I am deligent about watching what I eat and a positive support system.
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Feel free to add me. :)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me. My trouble areas since I've had kids is stomach, thighs.. my butt I just want toned. I like having a bubbly butt. I start school in august.
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I just started too, but so far I love MFP!

What's your big performance? Are you a hoop dancer? Just asking because of your name ... ElecticHoops :smile:
  • BadGirlsDoItWell7
    BadGirlsDoItWell7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am, actually! That's what helped me start toning, but I REALLY need to focus on all-over weight loss, muscle toning and healthier eating!
  • harleykat64
    harleykat64 Posts: 70
    Options
    You can add me, I need motivation buddies too!
  • Fgtoad
    Fgtoad Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone else may feel free to add me! :D
  • jennifer418
    jennifer418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for buddies. Having someone to help keep me motivated is always helpful.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The support here is amazing! Anyone here can add me. I've logged in for 75 days straight now and I love MFP. It's addicting.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love motivating my friends but in return I need motivating too, so feel free to add me, and anyone esle who needs motivating and is willing to motivate in return fell free to add me too!!
  • 33barra
    33barra Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there, you can add me. I just started today so I think I will need some motivations too. Look forward to talking with you!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want :) ive been on MFP for 55 days straight now. though ive been a member since last year. I need the extra push and motivation myself :)
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!