Hello Everyone ^_^

Options
I just signed up a few minutes ago. I'm hoping to find support/advice and new friends. Being short(5'1) it seems that losing weight/getting in shape is harder to do. Also, I'm from Texas so it would be awesome to talk with people from that area, but you don't have to be from here.

Replies

• mmessamo
    mmessamo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am from Texas too!! Im from the DFW area but i am currently in Lubbock attending Texas Tech.
  • GetFitDiva777
    GetFitDiva777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Texas and would love to have you on my friends list.
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi! I joined two days ago and if I keep it up it should be a great way to police myself on what I am eating. I live in the DFW area and would welcome any friends from anywhere.
  • taskmistress
    taskmistress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get back on track. Anyone else around the Tyler, TX area???
  • ElizabethKat1644
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome :) I just joined yesterday, I've already found that this website helps a ton! I saw how terrible my eating habits were :O It was almost sickening to see how much fat, sugars, and carbs were in my everyday food! It's amazing! I'm only on day 2, and my eating habits have improved! Welcome to the site, you won't regret joining! I haven't ;) Anyways, welcome :)
  • Reach4_Stars
    Options
    Hello to you and all new, and not so new, MFP Members!

I live in Virginia now but have family still residing in the DFW area. My husband and I lived there for much of the 80's. Great area!

Peace and joy on your journey!