11.6lbs in 5 days!

Options
Bikerjewelz
Bikerjewelz Posts: 67 Member
So I'll be more excited in 2lbs as maintaining anything under 217 for any length of time is my struggle.. And I know these past 10-15lbs were gained very quickly over the past month due to eating out multiple times a day and dehydrating myself, but 11.6lbs so far is nothing to balk at!
I know it will slow down real soon.. I'm prepared, but for the moment... WOOHOOO!

Replies

• Bikerjewelz
    Options
    So I thought I wasn't that excited, but got dressed and while I was doing my hair /makeup, realized my far isn't hanging over my yogas anymore! Even had the nerve to go out with no hoody to hide the roll!! Shirts still clinging, but SO much better!!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Ty!
  • moyan2012
    moyan2012 Posts: 9
    Options
    11.6lbs in 5 days, that makes 2.32lbs per day, how did you made it. Isn't it a little too much for one day?
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    wowwwww good for you
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Nope, cause its all water weight at this point. I put on 10lbs of it over the past month or bit more from high sodium, low fluids.. Always eating out etc. Cut all that out, started drinking 4 liters of water a day and tada!
    I know once I get below 217 it will be much slower.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!