Ready to be a momma

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica, I'm 29 years old and I was born and raised here in Arizona. I married the love of my life on March 23, 2012 after dating for 6 years ♥ My husband tells me that he will always love me no matter what I look like, but I'm ready to shed half of myself.

I joined a Clinical Weightloss Program offered through my job, which is absolutely wonderful. After having my lab work done and that of so lovely glucose test done, my physician and I found out that I am Insulin Resistant. She has placed me on an Atkins type diet, as well as seeing a nutritionist once a month, and visiting our company gym at least 3 times a week.

So far, so good. I no longer crave the sweets and such... because I now know what it does to me. I read up on Insulin resistance and found out it can/does cause polycystic ovaries. My dream is to be a momma, and right now at my weight, that's never going to happen. And per my doc, if I stay on this route, I will have the liver of an alcoholic by the time I'm 50... Talk about a wake up call. I have never been this motivated in my life and it feels wonderful. My goal is to lose half of me... 150 lbs. without surgery. I would love to become friends with women going through the similar situation, as well as other situations. We're all in this together and are the best support system.

May you all have a wonderful day/night ♥

Jessica

Replies