The Tummy Tuck Systematically

Options
Has anyone tried the tummy tuck system to accelerate loss of stomach fat and what were the results?
-

Replies

• Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What is the Tummy Tuck System?
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    you cannot spot reduce fat, only tone up specific muscle groups.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I know what it is and I want to know the same freaking thing!! Cuz I think if it were really that amazing then wouldnt tons of ppl be jumping on it and raving on about it?? I saw a youtube vid and this girl was trying it out but she only did 2 vids and they were not convincing being that she had trouble rolling the belt over her belly, she said she felt the heat feeling but thats it.. and then never posted another vid bout it again :( so if ne one does know ooooooo do share!! :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I think I heard about it on Dr. Oz........sounds legit.
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its a cream fat burning accelerator you put on your stomach and then put a belt on for 10min. It is supposed to burn exgra fat throughout the day.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Its a cream fat burning accelerator you put on your stomach and then put a belt on for 10min. It is supposed to burn exgra fat throughout the day.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

^^^^^^^ exactly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iLinduh
    iLinduh Posts: 50 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    is it like tucking yourself in a ball and doing a forward roll?

YAAAAAY sounds fun!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

LOLLLL haha :laugh:
  • LPS1986
    LPS1986 Posts: 104
    Options
    Has anyone tried the tummy tuck system to accelerate loss of stomach fat and what were the results?
    -

I had to google this but my answer is still the same. MFP works. It is all about calories in and calories out!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

You're kidding, right? People think this works?
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

Oh yeah!! I know Dr. Oz would never steer anyone in the wrong direction for monetary gain! He's my hero! :huh:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    pfft, a cream to get rid of fat.... so if i put a whole tube on, will i lose that massive spare tyre i have? i guess it works as well as all those "lose weight" pills out there...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a gimmicky.
  • nutandbutter
    nutandbutter Posts: 447
    Options
    Two words that will change your life forever......Tae Bo
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a doctor of quackery. A shady sort of fellow :glasses:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    There are some reviews on Amazon, not encouraging.

http://www.amazon.com/Tummy-Tuck-Miracle-Slimming-System/product-reviews/B006FL32M6/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=2

Might as well smear mustard on your stomach and wrap yourself in clingfilm in my opinion.

Hmmm maybe a business opportunity there. <rushes off to contact Dr Oz>