Want Friends: I'm short, I'm vegan... :)

Options
I think the title is self explanatory haha

Anyway, you don't have to be short or vegan to add me! I just added that because I know people prefer adding others with similar goals! To give you a better idea...

-I'm newly vegan after 10 years of being a vegetarian
-I'm 5"2
-I love to run
-I love yoga
-I am really interested in weight training

I am a big junk food and wine addict. Since becoming more fit this year, I decided I needed to start eating better. That means less carbs and being more careful about my nutrients as a vegan. I am interested in adding you to see what you eat and etc. so I can get a better idea of how to create a healthy nutrition plan for myself!

Thank you.

Replies

• WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm short, 5 feet
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    im not that short, 5 ft 5 in but im vegan and have been for 7 1/2 years. feel free to add me.
  • charitywilkins
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'3" and vegan as well! Just started on here a week ago and it is the BEST! I am realizing that on days that I don't have my morning coffee with almond milk, I am low on calcium. Being able to track that is great for vegans! Nice to see I am getting my protien almost every day too! I'm down 2 lbs already, yay! I'm happy to meet you!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm short, and I'm vegan. I'm guessing I qualify, haha.
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian all my life and I am 5 ft 4 in
  • mgrubbe85
    mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am not too short, I am 5.4 and i am not vegan. I have recently stopped eating all meat except chicken. And I dont really have any milk products. I was thinking about becoming a vegetarian and possibly a vegan. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advise, information, vegetarian/vegan recipes. And anyone that used to love meat and dairy products that became vegan/vegetarian. Thanks and I would like everyone to add me as a friend. I love to have new people to chat with.... :)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2....can we still be friends?
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    ... hahaha

I changed my message. I didn't mean you all HAD to be short and vegan to be my friend. Total fail on my part.

mgrubbe85 - I am the worst person to get vegetarian advice from. My idea of a great dinner is a bag of chips and wine. That being said, I think the easiest way to go down the vegetarian path would be to focus on vegetarian foods you already eat. For example, if you love bananas (who doesn't?) add more to your diet! Gradually increase the vegetarian foods you already eat and decrease the meat products. Start there and then incorporate new foods :)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm short (5'2") but I'm the opposite of vegan. I eat TONS of meat.

But.. YOU HAVE A TINY DOG IT IS SO CUTE!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm vegan, but not short (5'7), so I half qualify! :smile:
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    I'm kind of short...5'3" and veggie
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • OfficialAnd
    Options
    At one point I was 5'2" if that's any use?
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I'm vegan. :D