Confessions

Options
nevertoolate2
nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
If you have done something bad, something you shouldn't, give us your confession and let other MFP members decide whether you are forgiven or must burn forever in a fatty hell!

To get the ball rolling I was on a train one evening. Over crowded, hot, at the end of a long day when some guy, not particularly fat but broad shouldered, wedged himself in the seat between myself and the person next to me. Now if you know British rail trains of old you will know they had three seats across which were really only wide enough for 3 if all you were very slim!!!!

In he wedges himself, pushing his back straight into the seat, making life really uncomfortable for us either side of him. To make matters worse when he got on he shoved his heavy briefcase right on top of my nice bag. Ignorant, selfish clot! So when I got up to retrieve my bag I notice the code on his briefcase is set to 000. combination briefcases are the same the world over, so with a deft touch whilst I retrieved my bag, I changed his combination to something completely random and then put the code back to 000 meaning he would not be able to get into his briefcase.

It was only much, much later that I thought he might have had his phone, his car keys, his wallet, medication, anything really in there and I am now seeking foregiveness for my sin?

Please pass judgement but if you can, reveal a confession of your own

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    :noway:

I hate to think what you'd do to someone if they actually did something worth getting your knickers in a twist over.
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Dude...the guy sat in a chair that he was allowed to - as you've said he wasn't fat, just a big guy. Then he put his briefcase int he luggage hold where it is meant to be, and you screwed up his whole evening at least and probably the cost of a new briefcase.

That's messed up!

No forgiveness here - seems to me like the guy was just doing his thing - you were hot and sweaty and tired and grumpy and annoyed for no reason so decided to be a little ***** about some guy sitting next to you.

You're the douche dude....No no no forgiveness lol
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    Ok, so not foregiven, but have you guys never done something that you later regretted?
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Ok, so not foregiven, but have you guys never done something that you later regretted?

Yea man - I judged you harshly on this, but at least it was funny - I've done a few things that I wouldn't even ask for forgiveness on and hate myself daily for...no matter what anyone comes to I really have no room for judgement...nothing that I would post on the open internet though bud lol
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ahahahhaha
    i love your prank!
    i think you should be forgiven - you regret it... but dont do it again.
    hahahahhahah

i will laugh some more!!! ahahahhahaha
  • shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Options
    Um......

I once bought my son a kitkat and then ate it and blamed his Dad.

That's the worst you'll get out of me on here. :wink:

That briefcase trick was EVIL. You're a bad, bad man.
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    I farted while on the cross trainer last night, then looked over at the guy next to me and gave him a dirty look as if to say "you disgusting *kitten*"
    Do I feel bad? Naaah
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    LOL, that's disgusting but we have all either done it or had it done to us so you are forgiven because if we condemned everyone who farted in the gym to hell they'd all go bust