32 and counting

Options
kmorris123
kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
I just posted my current weight loss photo on here. It is a photo from my heaviest, 258, and me now at 226. I still have a long road ahead, but I am working to get it off, slowly, but surely. I've always been big, but after a lifestyle of heavy drinking, child birth, divorce, and eating to try to control what I could not, I finally decided I couldn't continue. Watching a friend kill herself basically by being over 400 and being diagnosed with congestive heart failure at 38 does wake you up to what you are doing. I had lost down to 226 three years ago and was losing until I found myself in a relationship with a wonderful man and things were going great until I panicked. I didn't want to find myself in a situation and have to go through divorce a second time, so I ended things. I was miserable over ending things, so I just ate and ate until I felt I was too fat and worthy of love. Now, tired of being alone and not wanting to face the same consequences as my friend, I decided to get the weight off. It was accidental at first, I took a second job and started losing from all the activity. CARPE DIEM! Just wanted to share my picture with everyone.

I would post my pic in this forum post, but I'm not sure how to actually do that. I've set the pic as my profile picture though.

Replies

• jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good going - keep it up - you deserve everything great,,
  • kmorris123
    kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I've hit a hard patch and trying to work through it. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!