Hey - anyone from the UK? :)

Options
Spence_
Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
I'm not new, but I'm looking for MFP friends from the UK as the time zones can be a bit awkward (i.e. a lot of my current MFP pals are just finishing their days when I'm waking up...) :D

I'm mainly using MFP to track my workouts, but hoping to lose 5 or so pounds along the way.

If you're a runner or swimmer, I definitely want to hear from you!

Please add me with a little message saying hi :)))

Thanks, guys.

Replies

• MuffintopGem
    MuffintopGem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from the UK and training for Hull 10k next month. Done a few 5k's and did 6 miles for sports relief. I like tracking cos I also do a lot of walking with the school run and like to use them exercise cals. Got 7lb to go, so feel free to add me x
  • swampiesue
    swampiesue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK Norfolk but I am not a runner or swimmer and I should think I am a good deal older than you lol
    I have been on the diet since I got back from my holiday and lost 16 pounds in a month by following a low carb diet.
  • wannaslim
    wannaslim Posts: 31
    Options
    Hiya

I'm from the UK. I'm currently training for a half marathon in October. Feel free to add me as a friend. It would be great to keep in touch.

Hayley.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Uk, feel free to add me for support & tips etc ..
  • harribo_mum
    harribo_mum Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm from the UK feel free to add me if you like!

There's also a team UK group if you want to join where you'll find loads more people from here.
  • OfficialAnd
    Options
    I'm in North Wales if you want to add me
  • beckamelia1
    beckamelia1 Posts: 93
    Options
    Im from England, Leeds you can add me:-)
  • sophy28
    sophy28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im from england, near newcastle. I do alot of running!
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hi from London...
    swimmer not runner :)
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiii =]
    i'm from the uk and joined mainly to lose weight, but also to track my exercise. i find it really motivating!
    big on the running, am training for the berlin marathon at the moment (my second, i did paris last year) and am trying to get back in to my swimming - i would love to do a duathlon at some point in the future but don't think i'm quite there with the swimming yet!!
    would be great to be friends with any other likeminded people - have sent you a friend request =]
    Lindsey
    xx
  • MarkHarris69
    MarkHarris69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not a great swimmer but do enjoy my running. Doing a 10k on sunday and have done a half marathon....Feel free to add me.....
    Mark:happy:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hiya, from the UK too :)
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ps, i haven't been well these last 2 weeks so there hasn't been an awful lot of running in my diary over that period, but i do run most days, promise! lol =]
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from the Uk and only looking to shed a few more pounds, I love to run - please add me (that goes for anyone else from the UK on this message stream).
    Good Luck Jules xx
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK - feel free to add me - I try to be supportive and am on everyday.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hi i am from uk feel free to add for support
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i love running and i also live in the UK - Fr sent! :flowerforyou: x
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cambridge, UK. Currently doing the C25K, so a beginner runner, I don't intend on stopping running any time soon either. Feel free to add me and anyone else for that matter.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Please do add me in case I missed anyone... :)
  • infernomark
    infernomark Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow there is loads of people from the uk, should start our own group.

Welcome to the site. :)