What's your story?

Options
lauraloo83
lauraloo83 Posts: 42 Member
Hey guys this is day number 3 for me and I love it! My motivation is back and those extra 18lbs, that made me think i was becoming the token fat friend, can quite frankly swivel! This community is like no other and I would love some more guys to join me so I know your story and support you......

First of all I want to know how easy you find it, do you struggle, what do you do when you struggle and what are your goals?

Much-love
LauraLoo xxxx

Replies

• mmessamo
    mmessamo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I find this really easy! In fact by doing this program i realized i was eating too little! I do struggle if i let myself get too hungry i start snacking on whatever i can find. So i keep proportioned bags of grapes and cheerios and other healthy snacks within reach. My goal is to love myself again. I had some serious body issues i need to work out and having the support system on here really helps with that. I would love to lose 125lbs by next june in time for my wedding but at this point i would settle for getting below the 200 mark. Lots of luck to u and feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • lauraloo83
    lauraloo83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! Not eating enough? Wow not a concept I'm aware of!!! I have been on ww and realised all I did was eat!!! Your scacking bags are a great idea!!! I'm sure you can do your 125lbs what an awesome motivation!!!! Are you excited for it??

Thanks for the comments by the way
    L xx
  • jnfrwoods36
    jnfrwoods36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my third day, too! I started doing Zumba about a month ago, and I recently started attending twice a week. I have lost 5lbs. since starting Zumba and want to drop some more. I figured "If I'm going to take this seriously, I should try tracking my intake", and hear I am :happy: I am not going to change my eating habits, yet. I want to track my dietary needs as they stand now. I found this site through itunes, I think that it wonderful! A pain when you do home cooking and it's not listed, but worth it when you get the ingrdiants and nutrition info in there! You never know how many calories you ingest until you start keeping track.
  • mmessamo
    mmessamo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i am super excited for the wedding but not for the dress shopping
  • jareno0919
    jareno0919 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the food part. Some days I don't eat enough. I know strange concept but when I am running I have a hard time eating afterwards for about 3 hours...by that time I'm either on my way to bed or already in bed. I COULD get up early in the morning and will be doing that soon enough when it gets really hot but for now, my runs are in the evening.

I also struggle with the scale. I've been running for a year and have seen very little movement in the scale (that's why I"m here counting calories to see where I am doing wrong). I already notice I eat way too much sugar. WAY too much.