Hey - anyone from the UK? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• torreviejo
    torreviejo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jan and I am from Cardiff looking to lose a little weight for our 30th wedding anniversary.

Feel free to add me for support and motivation
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    from not so sunny North Wales. But even in the rain, its a beatiful place to run!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Me!
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

I will send you a friend request - always glad of extra UK friends (i know what you mean about time zones LOL)

I am on week 5 of C25K and totally obsessed with running at the moment - not a great swimmer (does weird things to my hair!)

Diane
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi i am from hull east yorkshire. I am just learning to run and hope to be able to do race for life next year. Got a long journey a head but will be worth it. Pls feel free to add anyone x
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Kent and I am getting back into running afetr a bit of a break - last race I did was a half marathon but am struggling to get back to that standard - so maybe you can give me some tips?!
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK. I understand what you're saying about time zones, I sometimes comment on some of friends progress 5-6hrs after they've posted!

Feel free to add me if you like, I treadmill run rather than outside - I used to but moved and found running on winding country roads a little bit unsafe where I am.
  • Red_Alice
    Red_Alice Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I live in the UK. I'll add you. :)
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi-hi! I'm from the UK too and keen to find more supportive friends!
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    HI - I've sent you a friend request :-)
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the UK, Cumbria. Please feel free to add me :)
  • DavidTri
    DavidTri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started using the message boards and requesting friends as I needed to kick start my weight loss. I've recently completed a 5km swim, training now for 3 traithlons this year so please add me!
  • suzancox
    suzancox Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: Hi im from the uk, just joined, hope this works, nothing else ever has ..