Uh-oh

Options
I was a bad boy just now :cry: I had a few Oreos, they're just so good, one the chocolate goodness hits your palate, you can't stop. I'm going to sue Nabisco for putting crack in their cookies.

DAMN YOU NABISCO!!!!! :explode:

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That's how I feel about Doritos! :grumble:
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    I just snarfed down some chips ahoy
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I was a bad boy just now :cry: I had a few Oreos, they're just so good, one the chocolate goodness hits your palate, you can't stop. I'm going to sue Nabisco for putting crack in their cookies.

The dreaded Oreo.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous.. I can't even buy them for my DH or I'll go crazy!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options

takes them from you .... now you cant have them LOL LOL LOL :tongue:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I just snarfed down some chips ahoy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We say Scarfed over here in these here parts:tongue:
  • angelisis
    Options
    Gotta fudge once in awhile!! Get back on the horse!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i dont touch the cookies
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    buy the little packs with only 100 cal and flush the others down the toilet
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well I guess someone had to take it for the team. :laugh:
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    was a bad boy just now I had a few Oreos, they're just so good, one the chocolate goodness hits your palate, you can't stop. I'm going to sue Nabisco for putting crack in their cookies.

DAMN YOU NABISCO!!!!!

Funny you should post that. DH bought two packages of Oreos yesterday (chocolate and vanilla double filling) and I resisted until supper tonight. Now it's 1 a.m. and I just downed 2 more. I can't hide it cause he'll notice the package is half full. Man, they're addicting! I was good to have gone 24 hours without ripping into them!
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    snarfed, scarfed, consumed, ate, eated, munched....its all the same.....lol...I could have said...like the people I live near (i am a yank in ar)..."imma go get me some of them thar cookies" with a strong southern accent...lol

I was like cookie monster.....crumbs everywhere.........:laugh:

no matter how we phrase it.....I was bad.....I ate the cookies....

and 100 cal packs are a rip off just eat 2 reg size cookies.....100 cal packs will fatten you up in a hurry, cuz next thing you know you ate 10 of them thar lil packs of cookies.....they are way to expensive and taste nothing like the real deal....sorry......
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    hahaha all you guys are awesome and funny.

THE BLACK AND WHITE DEVIL, aka the dreaded oreo, also available in the golden white devil
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    I do not like Oreos....but I was pms'ing last week and ate them....ick:noway:
  • EPingul
    EPingul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My weakness is Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies which is TOTALLY a rip off! They are so small so you'd think you could wipe out a few and be ok...but alas, a serving is 4 cookies...FOUR!!! What kind of crap is that? I can eat the whole freaking box and you'll only let me have 4....are you insane? :wink:
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I try *really* hard not to buy the snacks I would *l:heart: ve* to eat, because I have no self control. But that doesn't mean I don't day dream about them hehehe the other day I was on my way to class and saw an empty Snickers wrapper on the ground, and I actually stopped and looked at it for a second. All sad and full of longing :noway: hahaha oh cookies and candy, you temptresses!! :devil: I will not, not, not buy a bag of the little halloween candies.....i swear :wink:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well I guess someone had to take it for the team. :laugh:
    hilarious!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • samantha115
    Options

I love my crack. I mean oreos. white filling chocolate filling. Wow............ ummm................. its only 8 in the morning and I have a hankering for some oreos. Nabisco makes some great crack.
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    back in the day my weakness was the knock-off sandwich cookies that cost 99c a pound at the little local grocery. man, I could eat a whole package of those things and barely notice!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    OREOS? What are they? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eva