Shred in 30

Options
Hi
I've been doing Shred in 30 days with Jillian Michaels(I love her :smile: )...Does anyone know what better discription fits for me when loggin in my exercise everyday??? Thank you:happy:

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    When I started it I got a heart rate monitor and then created my own exercise under 30 day shred
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    When I started it I got a heart rate monitor and then created my own exercise under 30 day shred

This!
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred and I logged it in as CIRCUIT because you are actually doing (3) 6 min. circuits with her program. :)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Same
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    I don't have a HRM except that goes with my elliptical, so I just log the 30DS as "Circuit Training, General."
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Before my HRM I logged it as circuit training...it is VERY close to what my HRM said...try that in the meantime :)
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same 30DS and put it under circuit training. I've just order an HRM so I can calculate the calories burnt more effectively but whether MFP estimates are correct or not, I've still been losing weight so the estimates can't be that bad :)
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do Ripped in 30 and call it Circuit Training. I love Ripped in 30. It's been great for me.
  • ruby142
    ruby142 Posts: 39
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Before my HRM I logged it as circuit training...it is VERY close to what my HRM said...try that in the meantime :)

This and I have to agree
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Get an HRM :smile:
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi there, i just did the very first shred in 30 video. my first day .
    Im trying to find out how long i do this video for before going on to level 2

and i did it for the 30 mins today how do i add that in for excercise ?
    its her level one, first video.