Help!! Can somebody tell me about smart one ,meals??

Options
I am wondering if you eat a smart one meal is that all you eat at that setting or can you add a salad, fruit, or a yogurt?? I have never bought them before.

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Most of them are quite tasty but I find I have to add a salad or something, depending on my activity level that day.
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't find them filling so I'd eat something else with it. And watch the sodium on them.
  • Srmmelson
    Srmmelson Posts: 31
    Options
    I love Smart ones...They are cheap, taste good, and actually have good portion sizes. I think most of them are only like 200 calories or so, which means you can for sure put a good size salad next to it for a full meal.
  • dolqua
    dolqua Posts: 5
    Options
    I always add a side salad with low fat dressing, & put in plenty of veggies to help me feel full. I will also eat a snack like Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding or some Sugar Free Jello. If you have a super Wal-mart....they seem to have the better prices on the Smart Ones to. I sometimes buy the box that has 4 in it to save money.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I do my best to stay away from processed stuff like that. I cook 99%of my meals myself. But those kinds of things work when you need a quick meal and don't have time to make it (we've all been there)

Just be aware of the sodium in them. Can get out of hand with some.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? You eat how much you need to eat, everyone is different.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't find them filling so I'd eat something else with it. And watch the sodium on them.

This
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I don't really like them, and the sodium tends to be crazy. I tend to make leftovers into my own frozen meals instead.
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I eat them alot, I try to alternate between Smartones, Lean Cuisines,and Healthy Choice meals. They all are pretty tasty,and have lots of varieties,but they can be high in sodium. Since each meal contains about 200-400 calories,even if you eat one for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it still is not enough calories, so you should mix Fruits,vegetables or salads,etc in to your daily total