The Avengers 3D!

Options

Replies

• korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Saw 3D, LOVED IT! Think is best of all of the avenger movies yet. Our IMAX has it as well in 3D, but went to the reg 3D because of balcony with booze and dinner.

Stay thru ALL of the credits
  • ksefchik
    ksefchik Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's fake 3D! They added the 3D in post production. It will look like crap 3D -- nowhere near the quality of Avatar or Pirates 4. See it in 2D.

That's what I did. It was awesome.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    it was good in 3D. I'm impartial to seeing movies in 3D vs 2D, could really care less. But the avengers was good!
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I saw it in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D, it's a great movie and I think the IMAX 3D was my favourite screening, Love it! =D
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I saw it in IMAX 3-D and it was incredible! This was the first IMAX and the first 3D I'd seen. My friend said that regular 3D wasn't worth it, but the IMAX was great.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I am going to see the Avengers tonight with my friends, I am excited :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I only go see movies in 3D... anything else I would rather watch at home. But since this was one of those post production 3D movies I really did not think it added much to the experience at all. But I think it will make it that much better to watch at home when the DVD's come out.

I was mad though, the IMAX was sold out so i saw it in the regular 3D theater...
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hate 3D (not a fan of the glasses or extra cost). LOVED the film though, one of the best films ive seen for a long time!
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I saw it at the weekend in 3D it was good!! Love it when they all meet for the first time!! Testosterone!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bahhh Now you are all making me want to check out the IMAX theater!!! Lol! Never been!!
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Saw it in regular 3D and really didn't notice anything special about it. I think 2D is just as good for this movie.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Great movie, make sure you stick around afterwards....until ALL the credits have finished \m/

That was awesome.

I swear, between this and "The Cabin in the Woods," I'm totally becoming a Joss Whedon fanboi.
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did watch The Avengers (in 2D though) but it was meh for me =/

Probably because I don't like that Downey Jr. guy =S
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    It's amazing. I saw it yesterday. 10/10!

Oh and Captain America's body is effing amazing - he has the perfect V-shape. Just saying..
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Avengers was great but 3D sucks.
    I find any action flicks in 3D are hard to follow. I want to go see it again without the 3D.
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Saw it in 3D .... Awesome Movie.... I wanna see it again!!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I did not see it in 3D, and it was still friggin AWESOME!! We are going again next weekend because it is really really good
  • truellaDevine
    truellaDevine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thumbs up on Avengers.
    Thumbs down on 3D.

=)
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! Well worth it. Be sure to stay to the very end. There are two scenes, one midway through the credits, and one at the end.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've seen it 2x- once in 2D and once in 3D. While the 3D was pretty cool, it didn't really add much for me. If I see it again (yes, I really want to), I'll see it in 2D. Though one Hawkeye scene was really cool in 3D...

Either way, stay for ALL of the credits. And have a fantastic time!