Insanity fit test 4

Options
Quick small history. Started Insanity while back. After 2 weeks I had injured my left knee and took a week off. I was nervous as I had just had ACL surgery on right knee exactly one year before and did not want to have another issue with left. Some thought that was my breaking point but I came back after my week off. Then got through rest of month 1 and recovery week fine. Posted some midway pics and started month 2. Two weeks into month 2 and guess what.....my knee once again begins to bother. Not as much as before so I decided to skip my 4th fit test in hopes that some less jumps would prevent me from taking time off. Modified a lil bit druing week with jumps and such and here I am midweek and knees feel ok. I switched in Ab Ripper X from P90X instead of Insanity abs due to jumps. Did it last night way after my insanity workout so used fit test warm up before ab workout. That motivated me to do the fit test I had skipped. So, enough rambling here are my numbers.

Switch kicks: 47; 59; 59; 59
Power jacks: 37; 33; 45; 52
Power knees: 65; 93; 103; 110
Power jumps: 27; 28; 33; 45
Globe jumps: 6; 7; 8; 7
Suicide jumps: 12; 14.5; 15; 17
Push-up jacks: 24; 28; 30; 36
Low plank oblique: 36; 36; 46; 50

Still have issues with switch kicks and globe jumps but overall I am happy. Have recovery tonight then 8 more days til I can say I survived Insanity. Been a very difficult journey but at the end of it all it will be rewarding.

Thank you all for reading, I do tend to ramble at times.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! Fight through, but definitely take care of those knees!
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    GOOD WORK :) I am on my second round of Insanity! I SWEAR by this workout! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!